$99.99 - $59.99
(as of May 08,2018 11:54:26 UTC – Details)
• Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
• Gel Impact Protection Foam. Gel infused foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury to your hands while training boxing , cardio kickboxing , muay thai , or MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)
• Longitudinal Arch Design. Constructed to fit the natural curvature of the hand for proper fist closure while striking
• Secure Velcro Closure System. Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off
• Mesh Palm. Helps keep hands cooler and increases breathability of the gloves
General Size Guide:
8-10 oz gloves: Person under 100lbs (common size for children)
10-12 oz gloves: Person between 100lbs-125lbs (common sizes for women)
12-14 oz gloves: Person between 125lbs-150lbs
14-16 oz gloves: Person between 150lbs-180lbs
16 oz gloves: Person over 180lbs
Click the ADD TO CART button above and start training with Sanabul products. Satisfaction is guaranteed or you can return your unused product for a full refund!
Revolutionary San-Air Ultra light foam makes the Battle Forge Muay Thai pads extremely comfortable to kick, punch or elbow but more importantly the ultra light weight causes less trainer fatigue and superb impact force dispersion
Ultra Light. Each Thai Pad (kick shield) weighs approximately 1.5 pounds, yes that is correct. The total weight of the pair of pads is approximately 3 lbs!
SBL engineered leather construction is durable and made to withstand the hardest kicks, punches and elbows
Secure Velcro Closure System. Hook and loop velcro closure ensures a secure fit for training while making the pads easy to put on or take off
Each order comes as a pair (2 pads). The dimensions of the front striking area is 15″ x 7.5″. Perfect for use in Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), or Boxing.